-->

sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2014

"I...You"

i dont know why am i writing this... maybe it's a waste of time, maybe it's hope, maybe is just love.
i could write a thousand words to describe this feeling that i'd still need a thousand more to explain what really is, but...
i like your voice, your hair, your smile, all of that makes my heart beats in a way that it can't be compared to anything in this world.
i want to write the word "impossible", without the "im" in the beggining... i wanna explain the things that are unexplainable... by your side.
I Love You...

you are that person that gives me imsonia when im trying to sleep at night, you're that thing that keeps me smiling when i wake up.
you make the most rainy day into the most sunny day that i've ever seen in my life, you make the leaves never hit the ground on autumn.
you are the definition of the word "love", you're the light at the end of the tunnel...
you were the past, you are the present, but are you the future?
You Love Me?...


"Distance means so little when someone means so much."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário